[alfa] Hazard switch

Andrew Watry posted a question about his hazard switch the other day, the
switch was popping out and the hazards would come on, draining the battery. I
have had the same problem on my 71 GTV and Andrew sent me the link to the
project-Alfa website with the fix (very helpful by the way). I pulled out my switch
and took it apart and at least tried to repair it per the instructions. After
re-assembling the switch and re-installing it I seem to have no hazards or turn
signals. (fuses ok) The switch, I believe is part of the turn signal system.
I'm not sure if my pulling the switch apart may have damaged it (I don't think
so as I've taken it back apart and can see no problems) or possibly my giant
ham hands up under the dash knocked some wire loose somewhere. First off I
want to be sure all the necessary wires are attached to the hazard switch. There
are 5 wires attached to the back of my switch (one is a double wire). Is
anyone familiar with how many wires should be attached? (I diagrammed mine before
taking out the switch so I'm sure its back the way it came out) Any other
suggestions appreciated.
Jim Hart
Oceanside Ca