[alfa] a question of list etiquette

I am getting ready to sell my '71 1750 Spider. It's an
alfisti car - I don't think alfa ever made a car that
was as much fun to drive as a 1750 kamm tail - and
these motors are getting so rare that it wouldn't be
appropriate to sell it to someone who would not take
care of it.

I wasn't sure if I'd be offending folks if I posted a
note about it here.

Anyone have objections to this?

The money is going to a good cause - I'm trying to
finish a '61 Giulietta Spider restoration project (and
I figure selling my other convertible will further
motivate me to get it together!!).

thanks
Brian