Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 17:25:20 -0700
From: "iflyfisher" <iflyfisher@domain.elided>
Subject: [alfa] Turn Signals Quit on '93 Spider

Hi All,

Just lost my turn signals over the weekend. No flashing on the outside, no
indicator on the dash, and no sound from a relay. All other non-turn signal
related items seem to be working okay, though I didn't check my emergency
flashers (guess this car has those). Brake lights, headlights, high beam and
related indicators are also okay. I checked all the fuses under the dash and
all are okay. Can anyone provide any insight on whether this is a sign of a
faulty relay, bad switch in the column, or a bad ground somewhere? I'm not
sure if the relay were bad if the lights would go on but just fail to flash.
Also don't know if a faulty ground would cause some lights to work and others
not.

Thanks for the help,

Ken Casper
1993 Spider Veloce