Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 14:13:04 -0800 (PST)
From: Monty Mathisen <Monty@domain.elided>
Subject: [alfa] Pulling Milano Steering Wheel

Hi,
I have asked this before. I went and got the generic wheel puller (Which I have been told works with some difficulty) and popped the center off to find a big bolt and 2 little "grey things" that seemed to cover up holes?? i took the nut off the big bolt. I have no clue what to do now
Please Help,
Monty