[alfa] Grinding valve stems

I fully agree with Les Singh that is not the way to solve the correct
gap situation. OUR valve ends do not get chewed up unless someone has
done something really, really bad.

The grinding of valve spacers comes up fairly frequently. Pays your
money, takes your chances. I've gently (and squarely) sanded down a few,
but feel even that is only a small step from shade tree mechanicaning.

Biba
Irwindale, unfortunately being currently plummeted by wet stuff and
lightening from above whereas we've previously been delightfully
enjoying 80+ degree weather, CA USA