Re: [alfa] Milano questions

David Sisson wrote:

Hello Richard and all my old friends.
Have essentially been away from the Digest since I lost my 750 Sprint and Spider. Still have my '64 TI however and... I just bought an '88 Milano Gold. . . . stuff deleted. . .
2. Is it common for the heater fan to blow, almost not at all?
David:

Probably the fan speed switch, if you jiggle the switch does that increase the speed? Yes, the switch, No well maybe the previous owner did that 'til that would no longer work. I can't give the details; but seem to recall my mechanic swapped the guts of the two ac switches, the fan and the cool on/off are identical and the different application, does not stress the cool on/off and the fan switch will still work in that app. But hey, I just turned 57, my recall may be imperfect, that was 10 years ago! Good Luck.

Bernie Bennett
Brenham, TX