Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Heater Tap.

The heater tap on the side of the heater unit seems to be frozen shut. The
lever just spins on its mount and upon removing the lever there is nothing
to grab onto to turn it. I would really like to get some warmth into the car
as it is winter here at the moment. There doesn't appear to be an easy way
to remove the tap and replace it. It appears to be soldered directly to the
heater core but I'm not sure. Any suggestions?

72 Stag
Melbourne, Australia.