Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: turn signals-help!

Hi
So far as I know,  the term side lights in UK refers to the lights that come
on when the light switch is between Headlights and off.
They are small front lights set to the "Side" of the headlamps which I
purport is where they get their name.It seems they are called parking lamps
in USA.
On modern cars they are mostly incorporated inside the headlamp.
The point about this being they are not on the side of the vehicle.

Peter H