Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Subject: stuck throttle

Apropos of not a lot, I used to have terrible trouble with my throttle
sticking, fiddled with all sorts of bits and pieces, caused a major jam on
a Spanish road, made a huge amount of smoke, felt disgusted.

Turned out the pedal was catching on the carpet.

I suppose you technical types will have spotted that one already.......

Paul Audemars
'72 Pimento Auto
paul@domain.elided
http://www.footwear-findings.co.uk
> From: FMags2@domain.elided
> To: Nick.Argue@domain.elided
> Cc: stag@domain.elided
> Subject: Re: Subject: stuck throttle
> Date:  03 June 1999 15:11
>

> << I had exactly the same problem, what you need is a Carb Abutment Part
No