Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Rovers west eightparts

Don.

Rovers West-Eightparts can be found at:
P.O. Box 41808 Tuscan AZ 85717

Tel:  520 670 9377

Fax:  520 670 9080

We supply parts to them, I think you will find Patrick Teske very
helpfull.

Tony Hart

PS, I have at last got our price list on a self extracting zip file, if
anyone would like one let me know.

PPs, The new racing stag is performing very well, standard braking
system holding up well, and yes they are handed, only mods are comp
fluid and comp linings, just fitted the new inlet manifold, hopefully
that will give me a few extra horses, and push it over the 200BHP mark.
not bad for standard carbs, I am at Croft this weekend, and Mallory next
weekend, this is a 30 min race, just hope the brakes last!! as we are
not allowed any venting or ducting the get a bit hot.

A.D. St,John-Hart

Tel: 0181 963 1080
Fax: 0181 963 0946
Web: http://www.hartrace.demon.co.uk