Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: vin number problem

Hi
LE is a USA car   (LD = not USA)
924   serial number of the car  = build quantity of LE
L   = Left Hand Drive (no letter = Right Hand Drive)

P54  Not usual to see a P but 54 is saffron paint
T11  Not usual to see a T but 11 is black trim

LE924 L Could be the engine number if they got the numbers matching on that
car body. I think this is a rare chance. Last L could be Low compression, but
I am suspicious its not the engine and just a repeat of the car number.
without the colour coding.

Where are the numbers located on the body?

Peter H