From: Gordon Foster / Barbara Foster
[mailto:barbara_foster@domain.elided]
Sent: Thursday, May 06, 1999 1:56 PM
To: stag@domain.elided
Subject: vin number problem

I recently asked a seller to give me the vin number from his vehicle and
the given number was as follows
LE924LP54T11 OR LE.924.L
I am curious about this as these look very close to but don't agree with
the normal numbering sequence of LD numbers so familiar to us all.
Can you throw any light on this matter.

Thanks Gordon Foster, still hoping to be staggering home with a new toy
!
SOON !

This e-mail is  not an  official  statement of  the
Waikato  Regional  Council unless otherwise stated.