Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Strange Speedo behaviour

Dear all,

I had a sticky speedo cable, so I tried disconnecting it from the dashboard side
and
lubricating it from there. Unfortunately, I ended up pulling it out of the
BW35 gearbox side. Now it does not work at all.
How easy is it to get at the gearbox side of the cable and reconnect the drive??

Please tell me I don't have to drop the gearbox!!!!!!!!!!

Regards, Dave Luke