Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Portland VTR Convention

Clark,

My Sapphire Blue 73 Stag will be at the VTR convention in Maine. It will
also be a part of a nice Nova Scotia tour with friends and their Triumphs
(Tim & Ann Buja's yellow 73 Stag too) as well. The new exhaust system
(stainless steel) went in last night with no major problems, it fit! Cranked
the beast over, started right up and does it sound wicked. But the
alternator is not behaving so out it comes for replacement. Other than that
the two year ground up restoration is coming to a close with some remaining
interior details to complete. More money than I want to admit. Couple coats
of wax and she'll be turning heads once again. The inaugural launch will be
this Saturday at a clinic we are having with the Lotus club, if I can get
the alternator sorted out by then. I hope! I sure could use a drive in it to
lift the spirits.

Joe Pawlak
Hampshire Ill
VTR Member, Illinois Sports Owners Assoc (ISOA)
65 Spitfire
73 Stag
80 TR7