Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Public Slamming

Dean and John,
	If I was wrong, possibly misdirected in my interpretation of the remark that
John made, then I will apologize to you both and the list formally.  That will
be much groveling, kowtowing, kissing of feet and beg pardons.  Somehow though,
with the skirmishes going on between the SOC and TSR, I strongly suspect
otherwise.  John, d' I owe ye an a pol'ogy man? ;-}

	But this issue of stifling my opinion of a post is ludicrous, thank you very
much!  ;-} <big sh_t eatin grin>
	And thank you for your opinion of my opinion, you are entitled to have one
also, just like anyone else.  ;->>>  <very VERY V-E-R-Y big grin>

Like is said, "Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one ... some have
diarrhea!"  :-)

searching for the pink bismuth ...
g'day mate'

Regards,
Glenn  Merrell
Triumph Stag Register USA VP
*J*O*I*N**Y*O*U*R**L*O*C*A*L**T*R*I*U*M*P*H**C*L*U*B**T*O*D*A*Y*
*Member of:
*VTR, RMTC, TSC USA, TSR, SOC