Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Stag cam shafts MKI v. MKII

First, I want to thank everyone who responded to my request for
information on my new motor problems. I have not yet figured it out but
plan on getting into it this week.

On removing the driver's side cam from the car I discovered that the rear
journal on the driver's cam is out of spec. I have located a good used
cam, but it is from a MKI.

Are there any differences between MKI and MKII cams?

Thanks
Larry Miceli
'73 Stag
'66 Herald

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]