Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: diesel fumes

I read last week in Auto Express, that British boffins had built
a diesel engine that was very friendly. London cabbies have been trying
them out with great success. Apparently in some cities, the fumes
leaving
the vehicle would be cleaner than what was sucked!!!!
As a diesel car driver, I am keen to use it.
Dave
--
David McDougall (Accounts)	|  Mailto:david.mcdougall@domain.elided
MRC Human Genetics Unit		|  Tel: +44 (0)131 467 8413