Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: more stag questions

Since my car is a Mark I, I would guess that they had been installed for a
while. Also, my car showed signs of having had the windshield replaced in the
past (broken glass in the heater box).

Since the tabs all obligingly rusted their way off of the car, all I have to do
is punch out what remains of the rivets and weld the holes over.

--
George Richardson
The Wyvern - '57 TR3, TS15559L - http://www.merlingroupinc.com/tr3.htm