Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Front wheel bearing.

Thanks for the reply everyone. As I am in Australia I cannot buy the parts
off the shelf and in fact my local Triumph guy can only sell me a second
hand stub axle, new ones are unobtainable here.
What I would like to do is measure another stub (from the other side of the
car)and compare it to my suspected worn one before I go and pay good money
for a used one.
I would still like to know a way of getting it off the car, I have tried
force from the rear to no avail, I was wondering if a tube over it with a
large washer and just tightening the nut would eventually separate it.

Ps; nothing for Stags is cheap in Australia or easy to get!