Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: list

John

being and owner of both a stag and sedan I have been trying for a while to find the answer to your question.

Rimmers have not been helpful and so far I would have to think that the answer is NO.

The only way is to spend hours comparing parts lists etc.

A lot depends on what part you are talking about.  From experience I have learnt that there is a certain degree of commonality.  Although the manual gearboxes are not quite the same internally.

If you find the answer I certainly would like to know.

keep staggering  brian