manual but is more easy to follow than the factory manual.  I haven't seen
this available for many years.  This should be standard in everyone's garage
(or car park if you insist).

	It is very easy to register to browse and bid on these items at www.ebay.com
The only requirement will be a charge card if you do indeed list items for
sale or wish to set-up a screen name to begin bidding.  No other charges -
honest!  The service provides a very fast search engine so the millions of
items can be searched by "Triumph Stag" or 'Triumph GT6"  or any other vice
you might have "Nikon 300mm" or "Beanie Babies" etc. etc.

	Just a heads-up on this service.  Very addicting.  The manual is currently
listing at $10.49 (located in Arizona) and will be sold on this Sunday.  The
hardtop I mentioned earlier on the list (located in New York) is currently
listed at $210.00 and will be sold on Thursday.  Just two examples of hard to
find items listed on-line.