Stag/Stag Digest Archive

RE: wire wheels

I believe the company is called Micheldever Tyres. They're well known
round here for supplying good tyres at low prices. I haven't got they're
number but you should be able to get it from Directory Inquiries.

Ps where can I get a UK spell checker so that my PC doesn't insist on
"TIRES" instead of "TYRES", only joking!

Richard  Brake
richard.brake@domain.elided