Stag/Stag Digest Archive

wire wheels

Fellow Listers

Some time ago, I asked the list for information on companies who offered a
wire wheel balancing service in the south of England.  Someone replied with
the address of a company in Micheldever which I've since lost.
Can anyone help?? I recently had the wheels checked at a local tyre place
and one of them was so bad, the mechanic suggested tying a breeze block to
the rim.  I ought to get them checked properley!!
Regards

Mike Stevenson