Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Oil Pump Wear

Hello Daryl,
	There is a good article by Tom Jell at the Triumph Page covering the Oil Pump,
pictures of wear, etc..  See it at
http://www.team.net/www/triumph/mainStag.html#OilP

Regards,
Glenn  Merrell
Triumph Stag Register USA VP
*J*O*I*N**Y*O*U*R**L*O*C*A*L**T*R*I*U*M*P*H**C*L*U*B**T*O*D*A*Y*
*Member of:
*VTR, RMTC, TSC USA, TSR, SOC