Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Rear Disks

Hello Daryl,
	If you are really serious about this, contact Jonathan Finnis at:

Monarch
Beechwood Firs Lane
Shamley Green
Nr Guildford, Surrey  GU5 OUU
UK

Phone/Fax 01483 894473

Full front/rear/servo/master setup kits costs about £1000, are Stainless Steel
and include vented rotors.   I recall a while back someone on the list talking
about an Audi caliper set being installed on a Stag.

Regards,
Glenn  Merrell
Triumph Stag Register USA VP
*J*O*I*N**Y*O*U*R**L*O*C*A*L**T*R*I*U*M*P*H**C*L*U*B**T*O*D*A*Y*
*Member of:
*VTR, RMTC, TSC USA, TSR, SOC