Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Front Brakes Query...

Sorry Mike and Glenn, but the pads are definately handed, at least on the
ones I've used. I know because my DPO forced them in the wrong way and the
brakes would screech incredibly loudly on every stop after they warmed up a
little. Turned them around so that the pins would fit easily and the noise
went away. The backing plates are shaped differently and the pads are
mounted off-center on the left and right sides.