From: Mike Wattam <MikeWattam@domain.elided>
To: Fereday, Chris <chris.fereday@domain.elided>
Subject: Front Brakes Query...
Date: 26 February 1999 23:19

Hi Chris

The front pads should NOT be handed on the Stag - all 4 should be
identical.  I'm afraid to say there are quite a lot of very poor quality
pads around and it looks like you got a set of them.  Take them back as
being of unmerchantable quality and get your money back.

The brakes are Lockheed manufacture, and it is still possible to buy Stag
specification pads from Lockheed stockists - or other make such as Ferodo.
These will last much better than Halfords, which as you say also have to
fit some models of Transit and Granada.

Mike Wattam
Chairman - Triumph Stag Register