From:  PGAHOWELLS
Sent:  01 March 1999 17:44
To:  ALW; 'STAG-DIG@SMTP <stag-digest@domain.elided>'
Subject:  Oil and Filter Change

Hi everyone
I have just completed an oil change and always wonder if I do it
correctly.
Jack up car about 5 inches.
Locate 5L container under drain plug. Clean around drain plug, undo and
let
oil drain.
 <snip>
I am always a bit concerned starting up with no pressure.
However I have 40K  plus miles on this engine, with pressure at tickover
only
down about 1 point in that time.

The cost of the oil and filter is 11.39 GBP.

Peter H