Stag/Stag Digest Archive

More Stag Questions

Hi Guys,

Thanks for all you input.  I still have some issues with my interior
lights, but have narrowed it down.
However a question here.  I have a red supply and a purple/white
return to the drivers side door switch.  The non-BL manual says that
the supply should be another color, I forget at this time.  The red
wire looks original, tied into the loom.
I'm ordering the BL book to make sure,but if someone can varify this,
I'd appreciate it.

By the way Barnes and Noble and Amazon.com has the Stag work shop
manual for $70.  One is a hard back cover the other is not.

Next Question:
The Hazard light worked up until yesterday.  The switch was not secure
and after attempting to change the bulb,
the main suppy to the bulb came off in my hand.  Now the hazard lights
stay on and don't blink.  Any clues before I have to invest in another
switch, or worse yet another hazard unit?

Quarter lights:

The mechanism to open the windows is not very smooth.  I remove the
unit from the door, but am unable to prize the unit open to replace
with new grease.  Are these sealed units?

Regarding the brakes, they don't feel spongy and the system does not
have a leak.  I'm not opening the brakes until I get the other bits
fixed.

I'll probably have more questions then

Sujit
==