Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Oil Pressure Gauge Kit & Clock

Hello Larry,
	Which clock do you have in your Stag now, the Smiths clock or the Kienzle?  If
it the Kienzle, they are relatively easy to repair.  Note that the bezel on the
Kienzle in roll formed in place, so it is difficult to get off.  Might be better
to spend $5.00 for another bezel then to try to make the old one fit, unless it
is the Smiths clock. The Bezel on the Smiths clock is held on with three tabs.

Regards,
Glenn  Merrell
Triumph Stag Register USA VP
*J*O*I*N**Y*O*U*R**L*O*C*A*L**T*R*I*U*M*P*H**C*L*U*B**T*O*D*A*Y*
*Member of:
*VTR, RMTC, TSC USA, TSR, SOC