Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: fuel indicator

Hi Peter,
	You mean that Triumph engineers did not design is specifically like that?  If
you think about it, fluttering wildly is going to tell you the fuel is sloshing
around in the tank, whereby when it has come on solid, you'd better start
looking for that BP sign.  It could also be a driving aid, sort of an evaluation
of the guy behind the wheel and their habits.  I'm not quite sure what
fluttering, on, or off states would indicate, but maybe that is why they are
called "idiot lights"  ;-}  rare form this week ...

Regards,
Glenn  Merrell
Triumph Stag Register USA VP
*J*O*I*N**Y*O*U*R**L*O*C*A*L**T*R*I*U*M*P*H**C*L*U*B**T*O*D*A*Y*
*Member of:
*VTR, RMTC, TSC USA, TSR, SOC