Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: fuel indicator

Hi there,
well I wonder why fiddle with something that is an original feature that's
working as expected? I'd leave it alone and focus on the things that are
not perfect - there must be some. I *can* understand why people instal
electronic ignition - it makes a tangible and significant difference to the
functionality of the vehicle.

Just some thoughts...

Regards,
John