Stag/Stag Digest Archive

RE: Rubber Components

At 10:16 AM 2/2/99 +0000, Richard Brake wrote:

>	Next I want a set of Chris Witor's Strut mounts with the
>ball-bearings. Must be better than those teflon coated washers.

Richard,
Thanks for the lead on finding those uprated top strut mounts. I've been
looking for these for some time!
In the course of researching Chris Witor's products, came upon this page
dedicated to modifications to the Triumph 2000 series
http://home.sol.no/~egilk/t_tune.html#drivetrain  It's interesting to see
that many of the improvements involve the use of Stag components (and why
not?). A lot of other useful general info that seems applicable to the Stag
is also given.