Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 15:32:16 -0000
From: "Wendy Dron" <Wendy@domain.elided>
Subject: SOC Website

Hello all

I don't know if I've missed a post at some time, but the SOC site
appears to
have disappeared - I don't know who's responsible for it to tell them
individually, sorry!

Regards

Wendy

Wendy Dron, BA(Hons), PGDip, AITI
Senior Staff Translator
1st Applied Translations Ltd, 2nd Floor
39 Ludgate Hill, London EC4M 7JN

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 17:04:39 -0000
From: "Ian Baird" <Ian@domain.elided>
Subject: Re: SOC Website

Hi Wendy and All

To stop loads calls to the S.O.C. about the disappearing web site, I
have
just called Clive Tate, who is responsible for the web site and informed
him
of it's disappearance. He is going to look into it and hopefully resolve
the
problem.

Ian Baird
'70 Stag

This e-mail is  not an  official  statement of  the
Waikato  Regional  Council unless otherwise stated.