Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: New heads available?

Hello All,
	Well, I must say that at £1985 plus shipping, I'd opt for a complete
performance rebuild of an engine for less cost with a warranty instead.  Buying
these heads is about $3235+ US, would do one heck of an engine job at a good
shop.  Nice jesture to do the retooling, but I don't think they will make it in
the market unless they buy up all the old cylinder heads and distroy them,
making their heads the only ones around.

Regards,
Glenn  Merrell
Triumph Stag Register USA VP
*J*O*I*N**Y*O*U*R**L*O*C*A*L**T*R*I*U*M*P*H**C*L*U*B**T*O*D*A*Y*
*Member of:
*VTR, RMTC, TSC USA, TSR, SOC