Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: help with Stag parts and windshield trim

Hello Larry,
	There are some salvage yards you need to call for the vent flap, like Team
Triumph in Ohio 330-392-7176, and Matthews Foreign Car Parts in Atlanta
205-251-5800.  You might want to think about something else you may need, I
think they have minimums.  Maybe Hugh McAleer <vitesse@domain.elided> can grab one
for you when he goes to Matthews to look at the Stag they have.

The Stag windscreen chrome is best placed on the rubber before the whole unit is
placed into the windshield frame.  This allows you to bend the rubber to fit the
chrome, then snap in the whole windshield and rubber with chrome piece with a
piece of soaped up cord in the frame groove.

Regards,
Glenn  Merrell
Triumph Stag Register USA VP
*J*O*I*N**Y*O*U*R**L*O*C*A*L**T*R*I*U*M*P*H**C*L*U*B**T*O*D*A*Y*
*Member of:
*VTR, RMTC, TSC USA, TSR, SOC