Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Low Stag Prices

Hi Clark,
	With low Stag prices in the USA, no serious collectors interested in restoring,
no USA parts suppliers interested in supplying parts, no junkyards interested in
keeping Stags around for parts so they get crushed/shreaded, low values deter
owners from fixing and restoring.  If the Stag had the proper
classic/collectable status recognition in the US, there might be more USA parts
sources.  As it is now, US Stag owners must buy through East Coast Jag's, used,
or mail order from the UK. I'd like to pick up a VB/Special Interest/Moss/TRF
catalog for my Stag parts.

Regards,
Glenn  Merrell
Triumph Stag Register USA VP