Stag/Stag Digest Archive

wiring harness?

I'm in the process of restoring my Stag (see pictures of the progress in the website listed below) but have some trouble locating a
main wiring harness for a former USA car, equippend with Airco and a BW35 automatic (built november 1972, comm.nr LE20342UBW).

Rimmer (UK) seems to have some in stock, but most probably not the right one. Having a duplicate made is possible locally, but quite
expensive. Anybody know of a reliable USA supplier?

Gerard Cappers, Groningen, Netherlands
Webmaster Club Triumph Holland
email: info@domain.elided
web: http://www.triumph.nl