Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Stag and elect. ign. questions

Henry:
   Same symptoms as I experienced with my 97 Dakota this weekend. I too thought
electrical gremlins were playing a role ( no Lucas installed in Detroit ). It's
been quite moist here in Maine so I dumped a little Dry-Gas in it , waited a
few hours..............
and it started and ran over four minutes for the first time in three days, go
figure.
    Try replenishing the fuel with a little magic elixer aka dry-gas and see
what happens.

Playing devils advocate;
Tim Hutchisen
71 TR-6 CC57787L  Stored till spring
97 Dodge Dakota  Daily driver and salt lick