Stag/Stag Digest Archive

RE: Anybody know any history?

Erm, looks like I should have made sure my fingers were properly awake
before I started typing!

It's actually a Mk II, on an N reg, first registered on 1st August 74.
Might help if I got my facts straight before I started asking questions I
suppose! ;-)

As for Faversham Classics, this was pretty much something they had sitting
around for some time, and nobody seemed to know anything much about it at
all - I think they were glad to see the back of it!

Thanks for that info on the commission no's too - looks like ours was smack
bang in the middle of the MkII run.

Cheers,

Wendy