Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Anybody know any history?

Hello All

Firstly, does anyone know any of the history of our recently acquired
sapphire blue Mk I, reg. FJK 80 N.  We bought it in the Faversham area of
Kent (via Faversham Classics), and it's (only?) had 8 previous owners since
1st August '73.  Any information on its past would be of interest.

Secondly, does anyone have a record of the last engine/chassis no that is
eligible for "free" road tax in the UK?  Being as this is a '73 car, we know
it's unlikely that this one will be free, but there's no harm in wondering!

Many thanks,

Wendy

Wendy Dron, BA(Hons), PGDip, AITI
Senior Staff Translator