Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Lumination Wiring Diagram

Greetings all,

Well, my newly acquired MkI is home. Getting it home was quite the task, I
will never buy another car that needs to be trailered in the winter!

Anyway, the car has a Lumination Electronic Ignition unit. I have yet to
hear the engine run, but the fact that it is getting no spark and no gas
probably has something to do with it!

The lack of spark I think is a no brainer. The Lumination unit is mounted
over the fusebox, and the fusebox has been unscrewed and moved about a bit.
There is a short red wire coming from the bottom of the Lumination box that
is currently unattached.

Can anyone verify this red wire that should be attached to the fusebox? Is
there a preference as to which fuse to put it on? (A switched one, obviously!)

As to no gas, the wiring harness has a few wires smoked as a result of the
leads to the inertia switch falling off. I intend to put jump 12V to the
fuel pump to get the engine running, and go from there.

Thanks.
 Henry Frye - thefryes@domain.elided - Connecticut, USA
 TR3B   TCF1927 L   	Driver
 TR250  CD690 L     	Soon to be Driver
 TR250  CD8096 L    	Someday Driver
 TR250  CD1074 L    	For Sale (soon!)
 Stag MkI		Gonna have to move this up the list...
 Homepage         http://members.iconn.net/thefryes/