Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: drain flap needed

Hello Larry,

P/N 616206 "Drain Flap" was fitted to several other Triumph models like Heralds,
Vitesse, Spitfires, and GT6's, and there may be other models.  A trip to the
local junk yard could net you one in good condition for $1.00, just take your
battery operated drill and drill bit to drill out the pop rivets.

Regards,  Glenn  Merrell, Triumph Stag Register USA VP
*J*O*I*N**Y*O*U*R**L*O*C*A*L**T*R*I*U*M*P*H**C*L*U*B**T*O*D*A*Y**
*Member of:VTR, RMTC, TSC USA, TSR, SOC