Stag/Stag Digest Archive

drain flap needed

I am trying to locate part number 616206 (page 03-35 1974 parts manual)
for my Stag. This is the rubber flap that covers the  vent drain and it
is fitted on the firewall, on the right hand side. Does anyone know
whether this part is available? The Rimmer catalogue only says "enquire"
next to this part.

Also, the door mirror for US spec cars (remote adjustable) is not  listed
in the Rimmer book. I have been told that this is the same part as a Jag
E-Type. Is this true?

Thanks for any help.

Larry Miceli - Pompano Beach, Florida
'66 Herald
'73 Stag (Magenta)

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]