Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Instrument Illumination

Hi Pelham
I think it is another Stag trait.
Mines just the same. Lovely bright Autogate Panel. Radio and Cigar Lighter OK.
Rest very dim and virtually unreadable even on full brightness.  (Tell me, is
full brightness just before "Off" on your car?).

Worse than this is the warning lamp cluster. The only ones of those I can see
in the daylight are the Choke and Handbrake warning. If you see a Damson Stag
on the motorway with its flasher permanently on then its probably me.
Happy New Year
Peter H