Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Revised Website

Hello All

With reference to:

http://website.lineone.net/~chris.fereday

This website has been totally revised. I hadn't appreciated the problems
faced by people with dial up connections, who tried to view this site.
As a result, I have reworked the contents to enable faster downloads. People
with corporate leased line connections will also be able to take advantage
of this.

In summary, the site will be mainly dedicated to the Triumph Stag - venues,
events, pictures and details of problems / fixes encountered with my own
car. The site also incorporates a 'Scrap Yard' photograph collection, which
may be of interest - isn't it amazing what people throw away...?
New pictures have been added to the Triumph 75th Anniversary set and the
Scrap Yard set.
All are thumbnails which enable you to view and select larger versions.

All comments greatfully received - and any help with the Information sought
is much appreciated.

I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a Happy and Prosperous
New Year.

Chris