Stag/Stag Digest Archive

In the Shadow of My Father

Dear All

Today I received the titled book from John Macartney.

This is just to let you know that having randomly dipped into a few pages,
in my view it is a very worthy book for your bookshelf.  It describes many
anecdotes from John and his fathers' life at Standard Triumph from the
early years through to the 70's, is beautifully written and contains lots
of very interesting stuff.

If you want to order a copy, why not e-mail John direct at
jonmac@domain.elided.

Mike Wattam
Chairman - Triumph Stag Register