Stag/Stag Digest Archive

TR7 parts

Gents   Greetings from canberra

I know that there are some stag owners out there who own TR7/TR8's

Does anyone know where I can source a Brake Master Cylinder Reservior?

I have busted mine and so far they appear to be lick "rocking horse manure"  or more politely "hen's teeth".

Rimmer do not supply them without buying the whole MC kit.

in the meantime, I wish all and merry Christmas and Happy new year.  Drive safely and soberly, I hope santa brings lots and spare parts, etc.

In our celebrations let us pause and remember the true reason for the season.   The answer is below.

keep staggering  brian