Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Intro from new list member, prospective STAG owner

Hello, Group
	My wife tells me the time has come to look for a Triumph with a back
seat. This suits me fine since I have been wanting to add a STAG to the
stable to go with my TR8.
	I'm looking forward to listening in on your conversations to help me
figure out what to look for as I inspect cars for sale in my area. If
any of you know of any cars in the NJ, NY, PA area in reasonable shape
at a reasonable price, I'd love to know about them.
	I expect the search will take the beter part of a year to bear fruit.
Well, here's looking at ya.

Wayne Simpson                                   wsimpson@domain.elided
                                    http://www.cybercomm.net/~wsimpson

     Original owner, 1980 TR8 #TPVDV8AT213188
     Posieden Green, Golden Tan Check

Brick Township, NJ                              I actively fight SPAM!