Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Rimmer Brothers Offers

Hello Tom and All.
	Rimmers is running two specials that I have notices for:  one is a "Free
Delivery" on all Truimph parts ordered under your "Customer Number" between
November 16 through December 23, 1998; the second being a full color flyer
received in the SOC magazine for a £10 voucher earned for each £50 spent on Stag
parts between December 7th through January 30th. The vouchers may then be spent
anytime after February 1, 1999 through January 31, 2000.  The latter is being
billed as a "Stag Parts Winter Sale", the former billed as "Free Delivery Offer
exclusive to Rimmer Brothers Customer Car Holders."

Best bet is to contact Rimmers about the special sales in progress if you do not
have either of the mail flyers, lots of money to be saved here.
http://www.rimmerbros.co.uk/

Regards,
Glenn  Merrell
Triumph Stag Register USA VP

"Keep Your Stag Cool, Install a NEW Composite Cowl Today"
See it at the site below:
http://pw1.netcom.com/~gmerrel/stagcowl001.html

REGISTER YOUR STAG on the STAG DATABASE (courtesy of Dave Sims):
http://dialspace.dial.pipex.com/town/square/gcj72/index.shtml

Support your Local and National Triumph Clubs

Vintage Triumph Register membership inquiry's:
Andrew Mace, President
http://www.vtr.org/brochure/membership-form.html

Triumph Stag Club, USA membership inquiry's to:
Bruce Krobusek, President
Mike Coffey, Chairman; VTR Stag Vehicle Consultant
mailto:brucekro@domain.elided

Triumph Stag Register UK membership inquiry's to:
Mike Wattam, Chairman
mailto:101714.1343@domain.elided